Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Hunyo 11, 2018

Stalk Coverboy: Josh Perez

Hi Stalkies,


It's been 2years since our last update on the blog! It's crazy how 2yrs just passed -- and now so much stuff is goin on in my life as a photographer and all.. but ofcourse STALK will always be apart of my roots. There are just so many friends that became models and models who became friends that we're featured. 

I just have so much plans on STALK -- and it being a flatform of style talks that just digs down to the soul of our models. My attempt to go on a new site last 2016 was unsuccessful.. but dont fret! Because we will be back! Ready to feature more people who are just interesting and beautiful in their own right. I feel like im going to vlog soon 😂 

But anyways here's our latest offering -- haha! We have one of the Mr. BPO's finalists "Josh Perez" on our cover for our 5th Volume! ❤
#ToGodBeTheGlory 













STALK eic 
Louie Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento