Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Huwebes, Oktubre 25, 2018

Volume V Issue V: Michael Angeles

Editor's Note:


5th Volume & 5th Issue For The Year!

I've founded STALK way back 2012 when i felt that my dreams are too far fetched and I was in an industry that they call a "DREAM BREAKER" (oh wow that's a little controversial)..

Started shooting beauty /fashion with friends as models - then as we progressed, i started messaging potential models thru facebook and instagram. I just had that small faith in me that my works will speak for myself. Then there was this boy named Michael - an 18 year old boy who has that face of an angel and a body of a warrior (mike im really building you up now haha) . Sent him a message and when he said yes, the rest was history.

Fast forward to today - we've pretty much shot for our fourth cover already and da**! He is just getting better and better as we progress.

So anyway, here I present you our cover for our 5th issue this year with Michael Angeles (no make up) just his bare soul for this.

Now before i end this - I'd realized that an industry can never kill a dream. It is us who is responsible for making that dream happen. I remember a favorite quote of mine that says

"Your DREAM is God's gift to you..

and what you do with it is you GIFT back to HIM"

P.S i would like to personally thank tita Trina for making me feel at home during the shoot and for making all these shoot possible.

Editor In Chief
Louie Faundo





#ToGodBeTheGlory #LifeOfAFashionPhotographer
#MichaelAngelesForStalk

1 komento:

  1. I was searching the code which is used professionally. Then I saw your blog. I want to congratulate you on such a wonderful blog. toowoomba wedding photographer

    TumugonBurahin