Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Miyerkules, Hulyo 30, 2014

STALK PORTRAITS: BAMBIE

Every PHOTOGRAPHER has his/her own STRENGHTS and WEAKNESSES..
Others would be COPYING..
No, I meant being INSPIRED from a specific photograph..
Then PRODUCING almost the SAME outcome..
which CLIENTS love if they need a SPECIFIC peg for the SHOOT.
But I’m not so good at that..
I just draw inspiration from the PHOTOGRAPHS then when I see a model I would know what to do..
So I guess my strength is bringing out the BEAUTY of each INDIVIDUAL during my shoots..
I love MARK NICDAO’s amazing work..
So during a shoot I would normally concentrate on the EYES..
the EMOTION that it brings to the each PHOTOGRAPH makes it ALIVE..
the EYES makes you STOP and STARE at the PHOTOGRAPH..
and that’s my GOAL as a photographer..
to IMMORTALIZE the BEAUTY that I SEE in every person that I photograph..
to make others FEEL that they are BEAUTIFUL in their OWN RIGHT..
Anyway here’s a PORTRAIT of a friend of mine named BAMBIE..
During my first ever TEAM BUILDING..
With my very OWN TEAM..
She may show great SORROW on that day..
but she has been a FIGHTER..
a DREAMER..
a HARD WORKING woman who’s living a SIMPLE life..
I am just HAPPY that you FOUND JOY in your TRIALS..
I am sure that GOD has GREAT PLANS for you..
Just KEEP the FAITH.



STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento