Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Miyerkules, Hulyo 30, 2014

STALK PORTRAITS: JEN KWAN

Hey STALKERS!
Here’s another shot that I’d like to share today since our SMART pocket wifi is working well than my GLOBE line.. which is just sad..
But anyway this was taken during one of my friends’ wedding..
We we’re asked to only wear colors that we’re part of the RAINBOW..
So it was pretty challenging to look classy with a whole lot of color pops without neutrals..
But this gal made it!
Inspired by Cara Delevingne..
This looks sooo PUT-TOGETHER because there are only three major colors that we’re used to complete the look.. (I’ve read that our brain gets crazy signals if there are too much colors)
Here’s my friend Jen Kwan.




Have fun dressing up STALKERS!

STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento