Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Sabado, Agosto 2, 2014

EDITOR’s NOTE: THE BODY ISSUE..

“Our BODY is a work of ART”

Scott Hoover. Mario Testino. Mark Nicdao. Manny Fontanilla. Lope Navo
These PHOTOGRAPHERS are simply the BEST..
Specially when they capture the BODY and SOUL of their MUSES..
the PLAYFUL SHADOWS..
CURVES..
It’s like an INTRICATE VISUAL of GOD’s amazing WORK.
from ROGUE to VOGUE, VMAG, GQ, WMAG..
these magazines have published hundreds of artworks that inspires me as a blogger and as a photographer..
So for our fourth issue this 2014 we are launching our very own BODY ISSUE.
Which in fact concerned me..
Well you guys know that STALK features anyone who’s up and coming..
So all our models are mostly discoveries from friends..
And social media..
I felt like I need a model that can do some body work..
Someone who has that full FILIPINO flavor but can work it like an INTERNATIONAL MODEL..
And that’s when I received a message from a guy named TOFFEE in INSTAGRAM..
(remember when I posted “DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF STALK?”) ahhhhh.. haha
And the rest was HISTORY when he went home all the way from RIYADH..
I’ll tell you more about this guy on my next post but for now here’s our cover
Our first BODY ISSUE.



Special thanks to Jaspher Samonte and Jolly Bilangdal for helping us out during the shoot.


STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento