Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Agosto 25, 2014

What I WORE: Pastels & Fire Trees

I have not gone to JAPAN..
or have seen any real CHERRY BLOSSOMS..
that is the reason why these FIRE TREES are such a fascination to me..
So I told myself I’d have to get a “WHAT I WORE” shoot somewhere with a FIRE TREE on the background.. haha
and yes we've found a couple of trees near the parking lot somewhere in the metro..

So let’s talk about this LOOK for today..
I’m not fond of too much COLORS..
you’d notice that I’m usually inclined with more NAVY BLUE’s..
BLACK and WHITE..
and DENIM..
just because these colors are easier to manage..
they don’t attract too much dirt..

but PASTELS?

It is crazy to maintain these types of colors..
So I got inspired by KEN.. haha
Yeah KEN of BARBIE that day..




So I chose to wear this PINK COAT (Penshoppe) over a WHITE SHIRT..
Paired with this BLUE SWIM SHORTS (Cotton On) and BLUE GREEN ESPADRILLES (H&M)..
and some ACCESSORIES such as this BROWN LEATHER NECKLACE (Bangkok) and BROWN LEATHER BAG (Marikina)..
I still tried to manage the whole look by keeping the main colors between BLUE, PINK and NEUTRALS such as white and brown to make it more united..
that’s the exact principle that I apply over STALK’s magazine covers..
each color should complement the whole package..

Anyway that’s it for today’s LOOK..
the KEY to looking GOOD is knowing what will look good in you..
so you have to TRY and TRY until you find your own STYLE..

BTW I made a new banner for our Facebook page..
Look it up: STALK ONLINE MAGAZINE



Enjoy DRESSING up STALKERS!


STALK Editor-In Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

1 komento: