Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Enero 11, 2015

EDITOR’s NOTE: FRESH START

It’s crazy how people get fed up with NEW YEAR’s hope of a
FITTER you..
HEALTHIER you..
MATURE you..
TIME MANAGED you..
And a lot more..
It’s a CLEAN SLATE..
Makes us all want to REVAMP and PUSH HARDER to become the person that we wanted to be..
And that is SOMETHING that GOD gave us..
That GIFT of HOPE..

So this year I feel like I was able to START the year RIGHT by having our SHOOT ahead of time..
This year I wanted to be MORE PERSISTENT with my DREAMS..
My GOALS..
And my ASPIRATIONS in LIFE..
I can’t let that FEELING of NOTHING IS HAPPENING get into ME or my PEOPLE..
Because SOMETHING is always HAPPENING..
GOD is always COOKING UP something BIG in our LIVES..
So I’d want to START this year with a CELEBRATION of that GREAT FUTURE!

Anyway our FIRST COVER is up TODAY!
A FRESH START with our cover boy DAVID OLSON in his SLEEP WEAR..
Well if you guys are wondering why SLEEPWEAR in the new year?
It’s because I want to remind everyone that It’s TIME TO WAKE UP..
DREAMS will STAY as DREAMS unless you wake up and WORK IT!
I remember that phrase from BEYONCE “I WOKE UP LIKE THIS”
And she was RIGHT!
We all WOKE UP GREAT..
Because we are all created in GOD’s likeness..
Because we are SON’s and DAUGHTER’s of GOD..
But not unless we know it – we will never push..
So my GOAL this year is to WAKE Y’all up STALKERS!
It’s time to get BOLDER this year..
BRAVER..
And be that PERSON who learn from last year’s FAILURES..
Let’s all reach for that SUCCESS!

CHEERS to a BETTER YEAR guys!

Here’s the cover – watch out for our ARTICLE about this uber humble guy when the whole editorial comes out.



TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento