Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Huwebes, Marso 12, 2015

What I WORE: Basics “The White Tee”

Men’s wear is as BASIC as we guys are..
As much as we want to make things complicated it’s all about being GWAPO (or handsome in English)
MEN want to dress up because we want to look FRESH..
Kinda like the guy out of shower.. (please nod your head..haha)
So this year my “WHAT I WORE” entries would be the BASICS..
How to build your strong WARDROBE fit for all occasion..

So to start with what’s the most basic of them all?

The FRESH WHITE TEE..

Or during my college days it was called the ZANJOE MARUDO look haha! (from PBB a local show that I watch..)

There are a lot of variety when choosing a white tee..

1.       COMFORT
I’m sure most guys would agree that we prioritize comfort than any other thing (right?)
My choice would be the one which is made with cotton..

2.       BRAND
Don’t get me wrong I am not that brand conscious but there are certain brands that I personally TRUST (big word! haha)

3.       FIT
Since I am not that guy with a small waist then FIT is important for me..
I would normally choose the fit that’s tight on the arms and a little loose on the torso..

So given these criteria in choosing a white tee here’s how I would rock this basic item and make it mine..
I paired it with a FADED GREY PANTS..
Then I chose to make it fun by using SNEAKS instead of a more serious footwear..
Then to add up that “ME” vibe I accessorized this basic look with a NAVY BLUE TRENCH (just to maximize the cold weather for the past few days)
 And a BROWN BELT + BLACK WATCH & BLACK SHADES..













This look is so wearable in a lot of ways..
Either hitting the MALL with FRIENDS..
Casual OFFICE LOOK..
And a lot more..

So that’s it STALKERS for my first look inspired by the WHITE TEE..
Tell me what you think by following me on INSTAGRAM Stalk_Lewis06
And send me a shoutout..
LIKE US on FACEBOOK Stalk Online Magazine


Enjoy dressing up guys!


TO GOD BE THE GLORY

  Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

3 komento: