Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Enero 19, 2014

BLESSED On My First Client Shoot For 2014

                        I would normally shoot clients for their set cards or pregnant photos but this is my first time to shoot a "BABY" for her first birthday -- 
                        I've learned a couple of things from this experience..
1. Making the baby "SMILE" takes a whole lot of "PATIENCE"
2. Outdoor shoot is great but consider the fact that the baby might get irritated because of the weather condition.
3. I would need whole lot of props to create a magnificent set.

But anyways I'll get the hang of it.

Here are some of the shots from our shoot yesterday morning with my uber cute baby model "Patricia" --

Enjoy the SHOTS STALKERS!

STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo    







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento