Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

What I WORE: Boots Scootin Baby

Hi STALKERS!

It's that time of the week again where I share fashion tips for my readers. This week's look is just simple since I just want to showcase this newly bought boots of mine from "TRODS". Im just really fascinated that I got these for less than a thousand pesos (actually it's P999) this past weekend from a mall in Alabang. I'm the type of guy who loves buying clothes but I'm not the type who would splurge. Im just really proud that Im a good hunter on "ON SALE" pieces with good quality. 
So I've decided to wear something monochromatic (all items in one hue/color) from top to trousers for this look so that I could show off this amazing "BOOTS" inspired by Mr. Bieber haha. -- anyway for the top I wore this old piece of mine which is my functional "DENIM" coat and paired it with a dark blue tank and my very functional chinos (OXYGEN) and a grey bag to match my new shoes. Just accessorized them with my usual eyewear and a classic brown watch.
Just as usual I make sure that my whole look is not all over the place by not having too much prints or color. Lastly don't forget to buy something that has both good quality and something that you could mix and match with most of your outfits.





Have fun DRESSIN up STALKERS!

Photographs by Lovely Rae Faundo

STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento