So anyway It was hard to be fashionable when you have to make sure that you should also be very comfortable during the climb itself. Here's a few reminders..
- Clothing Material - It should either be "JERSEY", "SPANDEX", "DRY FIT" or "LYCRA" so that it is easier for your clothing to dry in any kind of weather. May It be raining (it will dry fast), sunny (when you sweat?), windy it also provides warmth (especially at night time) and lastly it is just easy to carry around.
- Tank Tops / Plain Shirts they do come in handy during hiking (and also look great on photos) plus its just really comfy.
- Find A Comfortable and stable shoes to use. Since most of the time the road ahead is just way slippery.
- Look fora good pair of SHADES to protect your eyes from harmful U.V Rays
- Bring a neutral toned cap to protect your head from the sun.
- Meggings (Men's Leggings) would surely protect your legs from mosquito bites and a lot more. Just make sure that you don't forget to wear shorts on top of it.
- Comfy Socks.
So Here's what I wore from my closet. These are all old purchases except from the leggings.
So I hope you guys learned something from me today STALKERS!