Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Sabado, Hunyo 21, 2014

What I WORE: “COUNTING STARS”

Hi STALKERS it’s been awhile since my last outfit post.
My schedule is just crazy lately..
but thank GOD for giving us amazing WEEKENDS..
to have FUN and ENJOY LIFE.

Anyway almost a year ago I was given an opportunity to judge a FASHION SHOW for the high school students of “Colegio De San Agustin” in Makati..
and the experience is just a DREAM COME TRUE..
just like being NIGEL BARKER (photographer judge on America’s Next Top Model) haha..
special thanks to my good friend Lhyn Austerio for the trust.

So the question is what do you wear on an event like this?
Since I am a “JUDGE” then I have to be a little formal..
But since it’s a fashion event as well then I have to be (a little..) un-PREDICTABLE.   
So I had no choice but to wear my only neutral casual coat (Penshoppe) paired with a button down white long sleeves (Bangkok)  then a printed tie (Bangkok)..
Then since I have to spice this look up I chose this unusual colored trouser  (Bangkok)..
Yeah it’s in a shocking red shade..haha
then lastly these Brogues (SM Department Store)which is a MUST have for every guy out there.





So again the key into this whole look is to manage the COLOR SCHEME (Neutrals + Color Pop) and the PRINTS (no over powering print on print)..
so that It would blend together into a clean & polished look that guys could definitely sport on special occasions.

So that’s it for now STALKERS!
Enjoy dressing up for SUCCESS.

STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento