Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Hunyo 29, 2014

What I WORE: “Forever Summer”

When I was a kid I hated the beach..
Maybe it’s because of how I can’t enjoy the water since there are no slides..
Or its not that colorful..
And that I feel sticky right after.. haha!
but things have changed when we GROW UP. 
the SAND.. WAVES and the SUN creates that stress busting ambiance into each of our SUMMER vacation.
Anyway last week my cousin and I finally went to a beach and enjoy the amazing weather in the country. We we’re rooting for BORACAY however I felt like it was not feasible due to the lack of preparation. So the nearest most accessible place to go to is CANYON COVE.  

We’ve been there plenty of times..
The good thing with this place is that.. 
The beach is just a few steps away from the hotel..
The pool is big enough to accommodate everyone (so it isn't crowded)
though it's not that fancy like the infinity pool of AQUATICO and Hamilo Coast Pico De Loro (which is sadly exclusive for members only..)
CANYON COVE is just perfect for our little getaway.

So since the location is just really cool I made sure that I got my outfits ready for shooting. For this first look I’ve decided to be really casual and comfy at the same time. I chose this old SHORT SLEEVED PLAID paired with this fitted navy blue SHORTS both from (Folded&Hung). Then to add a little DAPPER feel I chose to wear this cool HAT (Bench) and this LEATHER SANDALS (Bangkok).






The key to this whole look is having the RIGHT FIT of clothes and choosing the right COLORS & PRINTS and lastly ACCESSORIES.

Have fun dressing up STALKERS!

STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento