Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Miyerkules, Disyembre 10, 2014

Editor's Note: Fear is REAL.


It’s been a while since our last cover was out..
and It was STALK’s first ever BEAUTY issue with Beth Faustino on the cover and my dear friend Kimberly Aguirre who was in-charge of the beauty area of the shoot..
It was also my first time to create the whole wardrobe for that said shoot..
Remember that skirt made out of plastic cover? yes that was made by yours truly,,
Now I’m so proud to tell you guys that Beth is already pregnant!
That shoot was such a blessing.. congratulations Beth!

Anyway we are off to a new start!
As we celebrate our second year as an online magazine..
we look back.. learn.. and celebrate!
When I started STALK last summer of 2012 It was just something that I’d like to do for fun..
Then I started meeting people and featuring them on the cover..
Some are my friends..
Some applied online..
Some are discoveries through facebook..
And some are people at work..
It’s TRUE that when you put your heart into something – NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE.
My DREAMS are so SCARY..
Because they are soo HUGE..
But I know that in GOD’s perfect timing - everything will all fall into place.. (fingers crossed!)

So for our last hurrah we are doing another cover for all the members of the LGBT community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) –
Who we’re all in shock when the news broke out about a transgender who was allegedly killed by this man from the U.S Marines..

and that thought of FEAR just became a REALITY..
that fear of not being protected by our own LAWS..
that fear on INJUSTICE..

Since last year’s cover with Jaja was about gay rights..
and since then nothing has actually changed..
GAY people are still not protected by any law..
It is just DISSAPPOINTING..
So I hope that through our cover which tackles such issues..
We could contribute and raise an awareness about what’s going on in the country today.

Anyway I am proud to announce that the beautiful person in our cover for our year-end issue is my colleague and friend Dindz Teston who is PROUD and OUT.

More about this soo..

for now here’s the cover STALKERS!




Enjoy the cover!

STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento