Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Disyembre 14, 2014

What I WORE: HOLIDAY in BLACK.



They say that HOLIDAY’s require warmer colors such as RED..
But I’d say get out of the box and wear something dark..
Like BLACK..
Black is the absence of COLOR..
Absence of LIGHT..
So for my third look for the holidays I’ve prepared something perfect for my younger readers..
I’m wearing a BLACK ensemble which is very SPORTY and DAPPER at the same time..

The Key Pieces here are the VARSITY JACKET (Blued) paired with DARK PANTS (Bangkok)..
As I always tell you guys - a TOP and TROUSERS that are in the same hue makes us look taller and slimmer.. haha!
 Then I chose this dressy BROWN BROGUES (SM Department Store) then PRINTED SOCKS..
Notice how the printed socks with a pop of color makes everything youthful and fun..
And lastly this cute BAG that looks like a “BAON-an” haha!
Got this from our trip to Bangkok a year ago..
I just felt like it would look cute.. you know?haha..






This look is perfect for a School Christmas party..
Or a date out with friends..
Something casual and comfy – not too stiff but would look great for guys in school.

So I hope this one helped you guys out in choosing a look for the holidays..

Have fun dressing up STALKERS!


  STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento