Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Huwebes, Disyembre 11, 2014

What I WORE: Casual in Red..

One day I was going over my files then I found this look shoot that I did a couple of months ago..
And yes I was wearing this RED BLAZER that is perfect for the holiday season!
So since a lot of my readers are asking for some tips or look/s that they could try wearing then I guess this is the perfect time to blog this out..

So I have a few looks to share on how you could go a little bold in red this season.. 

We have two main pieces for this look RED BLAZER & RED PANTS..



1.   So for the first look it’s the BLAZER x TANK TOP x CROPPED DENIM SHORTS





2. Our second look is the same look + fedora hat – Noticed how this look changed by just adding a hat? So sometimes accessories like such ads a huge impact to your whole look..



3. Next on our list is RED BLAZER x PRINTED SHIRT – (yes it's a throwback) this is still one of my favorites it still falls as a casual look but more appropriate for a date out with friends or a loved one. Noticed how dressy pants create that “GWAPO” vibe for guys..?



4. Now here’s a look where I’ve used both RED BLAZER x RED PANTS –kinda extreme for men but if Daniel Padilla pulled it off during the Star Magic ball then you can too! 


5. Here's how I wore those red pants a year ago during an event - Paired it with neutral tones and minimal print. 




     So that's it for now guys..
I    I hope this blog post helped..
   
     Have fun dressing up STALKERS!


STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento