Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Nobyembre 11, 2012

What I WORE: MAROON SOCKS for the COLD Season..


Recently colored socks are back on the fashion scene -- and I did try one -- got these from "MEMO" less P350+/2 pairs -- 
So what I did is I chose a top that will match the color of my pants to create a focal point on the socks -- then both belt and shoe are made out of black leather then I accessorized the whole look with glasses and the maroon socks -- and here's the outcome -- 
the advantage of this look is that it makes you look taller because of the same color top and trousers -- it creates that one line image -- Just remember to invest on pierces that you could wear for a long period of time so that you wouldn't have to buy all the time -- 


Be a STALK'er on FACEBOOK and LIKE US:
https://www.facebook.com/StalkOnlineMagazine


Have fun dressing up STALKERS!








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento