Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Nobyembre 12, 2012

What I WORE: PLAID TOP + TOPSIDER from THAILAND..

It was a fun Sunday -- we were suppose to attend a birthday party somewhere in Manila but due to an emergency we had to cancel -- So we ended up going to Tagaytay for church time -- Then had some burgers and fries at Army Navy in Tagaytay --
This Plaid top that I am wearing was bought from our recent trip to Thailand -- This time I paired it with dark blue denim and topsider (from Thailand as well) -- accessorized with brown belt and wrist watch -- I did remember that I started blogging after our first out of the country trip a couple of months back -- 
That trip was such an eye opener for me -- about everything that we could improve here in the Philippines and everything that we have here that is better (which makes it our edge..) -- Its just sad that our clothing business (men's clothing line) would have to wait til mid next year -- (fingers crossed) for now I'm just planning to shop for Christmas gifts and a few pieces that I need on my wardrobe.. 


Be a STALK'er on FACEBOOK and LIKE US:
https://www.facebook.com/StalkOnlineMagazine

Have fun reading STALKERS!






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento