Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Martes, Setyembre 9, 2014

Look Who’s STALK’n On Our Fifth Issue This Year..

Hey STALKERS!
Our latest issue is almost DONE..
It has been truly a busy year but all the hard work is truly WORTH IT!
for our fifth issue this year I’m collaborating with my good friend KIMBERLY AGUIRRE who’s really really talented when it comes to MAKE-UP..
I believe that all women are all equally BEAUTIFUL..
so this upcoming issue would be dedicated to our loyal female readers..
I'm sure that this campaign for BEAUTY would make wonders for EVERYONE..
I just can’t wait to start the TRANSFORMATION!

and get to know more about our GORGEOUS muse BETH on her crazy experience posing for our cover.. 

more details on this amazing project SOON..

For the mean time here's a TEASER of this latest issue.



Enjoy your amazing HUMPDAY Stalkers!




STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento