Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

VOLUME II ISSUE V: The BEAUTY issue.

Hi STALKERS! (yes, I mean readers..)
About a month ago I wrote something about BEAUTY..
and on how PERFECTION is a DISEASE of our NATION..
I got INSPIRED by Beyonce’s video PRETTY HURTS..
It’s about how we all wanted to do CRAZY stuff just to FIT IN..
So I wanted to work on a COVER shoot that would actually address this HUGE ISSUE of BEAUTY..

Lemme ask YOU..
What is BEAUTIFUL for you?
ANSWERING this for you is my ASPIRATION in LIFE..
HELP CHANGE the way we SEE what is BEAUTIFUL..

“I think people who are the happiest are the most beautiful creatures on this planet."  

NOT the ones with ABS..
Or FINE BUTTS..
neither the ones with PERFECT NOSE..
or the ones who could buy JIMMY CHOO’s..
So be HAPPY..
ENJOY LIFE..
DO what makes YOU HAPPY..
LIVE IT..
OWN IT..
You are BUILT in the LIKENESS of GOD our CREATOR..
KEEP that in MIND.

Anyway going back let’s do some CREDITS here..
I have COLLABORATED with my great friend KIMBERLY AGUIRRE on bringing out the BEST of BEAUTY in this issue..
She did the MAKE-UP on our stunning muse for this cover BETH.. (I’ll tell you guys more of her story & details about her soon..)
This is also the first time that I’ve done STYLING & DESIGN for the cover..
Check out the SKIRT on the cover.. (tell me what you guys think about it -- I love hearing CRITISM)
So that’s all for now..

ENJOY both COVERS of our BEAUTY ISSUE..





Have fun on this amazing MONDAY STALKERS!


STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento