Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Setyembre 14, 2014

What I WORE: The VARSITY.

Hey STALKERS! (I mean readers..haha)
I have received some questions over my instagram account and via email about last week’s post about BROGUES..
question was  “Could Brogues pair any outfit?”
 Yes! It could definitely pair a lot of your outfits..

When purchasing SHOES my mind set would always be “WOULD I NEED THIS?”
Or is this just CRAP..
Ensuring that it MATCHES my ITEMS is always a MUST..
because that’s how you BUILD your CLOSET.. (which is a quality of a smart shopper.. so I think I’m a little smart LOL!)
well I went to work last weekend in this look..
something that is inspired by HARVARD students during the 60’s..

So for this look you would need the following..
WHITE SHIRT (Hanes.. It is so comfy)
VARSITY JACKET w/ a pop of color GREEN (Bangkok)
FADED GREY PANTS (Human) they have affordable yet good fitting jeans..
Accessorize with these items..
BRAIDED BLACK BELT (SM Department Store) they have great accessories that is crazy affordable..
WATCH (Swiss Expedition)
CLUTCH (Terranova)
GREY SOCKS (Oxygen)
POLARIZED AVIATORS (Fly Eyewear)

and BROGUES shoe (Bench)






NOTE:
I did a little research and found out that “BROGUE” is any shoe with perforations in it (those holes that you see in this shoe.. that’s it) and on the other hand WINGTIPS are shoes with that “W” like design on the toe cap. So this shoe that I bought is what you call a “FULL BROGUE” which is a combination of both. (thanks to perfectgentleman.com for the answers!)  





Please dont mind my tummy.. It's in progress lol!



Alright so going back.. (It was stormy..so excuse my hair for being soo messy haha..)
BROGUES would work on any outfit as long as it’s in NEUTRAL COLOR..
Like WHITE..
BLACK..
GREY..
Or BROWN..

this look works (for me...) because of the COLORS and RIGHT FIT..
If you want the color to pop then get NEUTRAL COLORED piesces like grey, white and black..
Just remember that what’s important is to “BE YOURSELF” all the time when you dress up..
BE YOUR OWN BRAND!

So that’s it for “What I WORE”..
Hope you learned something this  week guys..

Have a GREAT WEEK ahead STALKERS!


STALK Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento