Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Linggo, Setyembre 7, 2014

What I WORE: “JERSEYS & BROGUES"

Gone are the days when JERSEYS are only worn inside the court when you play BALL..
I remember the days when I’m all sweaty wearing those JERSEY shirts back in high school..
Now JERSEYS are re-imaged into something that’s with a little more SWAG..
It’s COMFY but at the same time it’s LOW MAINTENANCE..   
WASH and WEAR..
No need to IRON..
Perfect for the WEEKEND GETAWAY..

WARNING:
Jersey’s wont absorb your SWEAT and since It’s quite HUMID here in the country then you might want to consider wearing an INSIDE SHIRT..



So for today’s look we need a  JERSEY shirt.. (TOPMAN)
I bought this from their CRAZY mid-year SALE about a month ago..
Then DENIM pants (HUMAN)..

Black LEATHER BROGUES (BENCH)..
I saw these from their instagram account and I knew from that point that I wanted them..
my brown brogues are getting a little old and worn so I knew that this purchase will do wonders for my closet..

you could use this pair for your FORMAL GET-UP in the OFFICE..

CASUAL LOOK in the CAMPUS..

and your STREET STYLE outfit on WEEKENDS..



Then ACCESSORIES (to add a touch of DETAILS..)
such as BAG (METRO)..
a BLACK CAP..
bold WRIST WATCH.. (JAPAN)
and PRINTED SOCKS.. (MEMO)







and as I always say I try to make everything MINIMAL by not putting TOO MUCH COLORS..
I just went around the palette of BLUE.. BLACK.. and WHITE.. 

So that’s it guys for this week’s “WHAT I WORE”..
If you have questions / suggestions you may email me at lrfaundo06@gmail.com
look us up on INSTAGRAM Stalk_Lewis06
and on FACEBOOK Stalk Online Magazine


Have fun dressing up STALKERS!



STALK Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento