Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Miyerkules, Mayo 13, 2015

3rd Anniversary Issue

Rest Days are such a blessing..
Because it just gives me TIME..
Time to THINK..
To EAT..
To GO OUT..
And most of all WORK ON MY MAG!

Yes, you are right I stayed the whole day inside my room to do some post processing on our latest issue with our awesome cover boy JON!
We normally don’t settle for less when it comes to our covers..
So we are proud to release an ALTERNATE cover of our latest summer issue this year..
TADAAAAAHHH! haha.. 

Anyway hopefully I'd be able to finish the whole editorial tomorrow.. (cross fingers!)



Let me know which one do you guys like more?

INSTAGRAM: Stalk_Lewis06
FACEBOOK: Stalk Online Mag

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Editor-In-Chief

Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento