Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Huwebes, Mayo 28, 2015

“Walang Hanggan”


FOREVER in Filipino is "WALANG HANGGAN" 
it just means a whole lot of things when it is said in our mother language..
and believing that there is such a thing brings us HOPE..
because LIFE is too SHORT to be HOPELESS..
Yeah because I have found the ONE..
It was EIGHT & A HALF years ago..
Not bad right?
But please don’t get this wrong –RELATIONSHIPS are MARATHONS.
Just like what BO Sanchez said in one of his books..
It’s not a SPRINT nor a 100 meter DASH..
It’s a whole lot of WORK to make it work..
It’s a COMMITMENT to LOVE and BE LOVED..
It is a SACRIFICE without anything being asked in RETURN..
It should GROW you and your PARTNER..
And it should INSPIRE..
Haha well enough about me! I’ll put that on my next blogpost haha..

Anyway I’d like to share with you guys what I’ve been working on for the past few days..
This is my first PRE-NUPTIAL shoot with my good friend Rosyth and Ron..
Here’s a sample since I’d like the rest to be a surprise for the upcoming bride..
I was inspired just by going through their shots..
I could feel the LOVE in their eyes..
I hope you would too..



For more info about PRE-NUP shoots email me at luisito_exclusibo06@yahoo.com

Hope you guys had fun reading and browsing through the blog!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.


Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento