Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Mayo 11, 2015

EDITOR’s NOTE: Three Years Of STALK’n..

SUMMER is definitely one of the highlights in our country..

Because our country is an archipelago then it only means that we have a lot of BEACHES in the country..

Not to mention that we have the BEST in the WORLD..

From BORACAY (which I blogged about a week ago)
CORON..
AMANPULO..
And a lot more..
We are simply BLESSED to LIVE in this wealthy country.


Now aside from having best BEACHES..

We also have the best looking people in the world..

We are a HYBRID of JAPANESE, SPANISH and AMERICAN blood..

And true enough - any BLOODLINE that you mix with our race creates the best looking people in the planet..
Like Anne Curtis, Marian Rivera, angelica Panganiban and a whole lot more.

Speaking of FILIPINO beauty – STALK loves featuring beautiful people (inside and out) on our pages for the past 3 years..

For those who do not know STALK was BORN in the SUMMER of 2012..

And yes it is our ANNIVERSARY! (Yeeeeyyyy!!!)


I am really glad that this area of my life became a BLESSING for others..

But most of you don’t know that amongst all of us – I HAVE BEEN MORE BLESSED.

STALK not only gave me friends through our featured models but it also helped me hone my talent in PHOTOGRAPHY..

That is when I was able to CONTRIBUTE for the pages of STATUS magazine’s GoSee back in 2013..

And most of the people that I took photos of became good friends and mine just like Christian Reasonda, Yapo, David Olson, Rad Kauer and Carren Baloloy..

Not only in that area but I became more CONFIDENT with my STYLE through the "WHAT I WORE" feature..

I am also NOT A GOOD WRITER at all – but all I know that I was good at making REFLECTION PAPERS back in college.. haha!

but through writing  for STALK for the past couple of years – I have improved a lot! (even wrote an article for the newsletter of the company I work for a couple of times..

You see my point here is that I have created STALK thinking that I could bless others..

But It BLESSED me more instead..

So I am ENCOURAGING everyone to SHARE your TALENTS without anything in return..

HONE your GOD given GIFTS and I tell you..

You will receive a whole lot of MIRACLES in your LIVES..

Now before I end my very SHORT note (haha!)

We have this stunning model/athlete/Software Engineer named JON LEO LIMBO on our latest cover..

This was shot under the BLAZING SUN of ALABANG (thanks Jon for working it like a PRO!)

I’ll share with you a lot more about him when we release our whole editorial this week..




CHEERS to our THREE years and BEYOND STALKERS!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.


  Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento