Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Mayo 4, 2015

The Laboracay Experience: Part 01


For the past years going around some countries here in Asia has been our stress buster..

But my (first ever) BORACAY EXPERIENCE is just PRICELESS..

I just fell in love with this island..

Everything is just SURREAL..

this was just a DREAM a few years back..

and that day has finally ARRIVED!

The white SAND of the island that is as fine as PULVORON (I could just eat it!)..

We immediately took a selfie along the beach despite the heat of the blazing sun..

Yes! We we’re so excited haha!

Just makes me feel wonderful that GOD has created this majestic place for us..

anyway here are some my favorite shots (because I look leaner here! haha)





and this is us during our PADDLE BOARD experience (trying to look like pro's! haha)







The ISLAND FOOD was just soooo good (so good that I don't have photos! haha)..

I mean from budget friendly CARINDERIA’s and TURO-TURO to FIRST CLASS RESTO’s that offers the best BUFFETS..

Our first day on the island was packed with activities such as ATV ride to the highest peak in BORA..

The buwis-buhay SKY CYCLING..

Then we also tried the wet & wild FOAM PARTY just before dinner at TIDES Boracay..

Then NON STOP partying after dinner in EPIC bar Boracay with amazing DJ’s like DEUCE and NINA..


The SUNSET EXPERIENCE in BORACAY is also a MUST..

That we tried not to miss it before we leave the island..

Good thing me and my cousin had ample time to roam around the beach to find the perfect 
spot to shoot and lay around..











That's it for now STALKERS!

Hope you guys enjoyed browsing.

Follow us on FB - Stalk Online Magazine
IG - Stalk_Lewis06

  
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

  Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento