Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Huwebes, Hulyo 5, 2012

ALPHA


Welcome to STALK online Magazine -- part of my "FOCUSED+FUN+FEARLESS = YOU" mantra in 2012 is to open an online blog -- as you browse the wall post, you'll be inclined with the things that go over my mind -- PHOTOGRAPHY.FASHION.BLOG -- 


I've started PHOTOGRAPHY back in college at De La Salle University -- DasmariƱas where I took Ab Communication Arts -- Also had my internship at COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE in Summit Publishing where in I did layouts for a couple of issues -- That's mainly where it all started --


As a STYLE BLOGGER I go with classic now piesces -- as much as possible I try to make it minimal and wearable as possible -- I believe that you should wear the clothes and never let the clothes wear you -- know what you want and know what fits you -- what suits ur body type and you skin color -- 


this magazine will also have its
FEATURES:
*just like a real magazine STALK will have its cover --
*It will also showcase EDITORIAL FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY
*SAW then SHARE - where i'll post things that are interesting around the net
*STALKER VERSUS - I'll be comparing stuff like products/ celebrities / photographs etc
*What I wore
*Cover wars
*Stalker TREND 
*STALKER BLOG
*STALKER must TRY
and a lot more..




HAVE FUN BROWSING THRU THE SHOTS STALKER! 


Philippine Fashion Week Holiday Collection 2012


2 komento:

  1. been waiting for this for so long... finally meron na!!!! congrats louie! so proud of you!

    TumugonBurahin