Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Miyerkules, Marso 19, 2014

EDITORIAL: ”One Sexy SUMMER”

It has been a while since I've had a shoot with my little sister.

We had been having shoots ever since I’ve learned the art of photography. Aside from Jolly Bilangdal my little sister is also my resident model / photographer (especially for What I WORE feature here in STALK) and we are just that comfortable with each other.

So a couple of weeks ago I had to practice shooting again with my studio lights at my home based studio and my little sister was kind enough to pose for me. Well she lost weight already so I felt that she’s ready for another sexy portrait shoot.      


So here’s what we've worked on so far. 








Enjoy browsing STALKERS!

Editor-In-Chief
Louie Ray Faundo

4 (na) komento:

  1. Hi! I just noticed your blog and I'm curious to know if your Stalk Magazine is a published or just an online magazine? cuz I'm hoping to see the contents of your magazine and I can't find it here. Hoping for your reply. Thanks.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hey! Well thank you for noticing my blog. I really appreciate it. It's only available online for now. :)

      Burahin
  2. Oh thanks for your reply. Can you please give me a link of your previous online magazine posts? I really like to see it and maybe share it to my friends here in the states.. its interesting..

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. most of what you've missed is on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/StalkOnlineMagazine --so please fee free to browse :)

      Burahin